Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers To The New Year

Why hello there friends! I Have been super busy lately, but I figured I should blog in honor of New Years Eve. This year has been absolutely crazy. I am so incredibly blessed by everything and everyone in my life. I have gotten so many wonderful opportunities this year, and i am so thankful for every single one. This year I graduated high school, I went abroad to London with my best friends, I went to Hawaii, I went to Hume Lake (a super cool summer camp), I went beach camping, and finally I moved to Seattle. It has been a crazy busy year, and the funny thing is none of these activities were planned to happen. Usually I am a person who likes to plan and organize events, which can also be a weakness for me. This year changed everything though. I learned how to be spontaneous and take risks in life. I learned to not  take life so seriously, I learned how to let go, and Most importantly I learned how to be the best me I can be. This year has had some ups and downs including a few deaths of people who meant a lot to me. But again I learned how to let go and continue on with my life as positively as I can be (I am a really pessimistic person). This year has not only been fun, but it has been a major learning experience for me as I moved out of my parents house and lived on my own for the first time in my 19 years of living. I have made mistakes and failed throughout this year, but I don't regret any of it. Im so excited to start 2014 off in Seattle with some of my favorite people. People have been asking me what my new years resolution is and I always fail to think of one. So I came up with the simplest yet hardest one I could think of. My New Years resolution is to just be me. I have issues with being a MAJOR people pleaser. I hate seeing people disappointed so I try to please them any way I can. This is going to be hard but i have faith. Whats your New Year Resolution? Comment and tell me what yours is! Again Thank you so much for reading my boring blog. Thanks to you wonderful readers I average about 300 reads a day! WOOOOO. I hope you all had a wonderful year, I love you all! Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment