Thursday, October 17, 2013

College Has Arrived.

Hello wonderful people of the inter web. I'm really bad at this blogging thing, but thank you for reading my stupid thoughts. So if you don't already know I am in college now. woot woot. I go to a university in washington and I absolutely love it! My uni is located in the middle of a huge city, so there is always tons to do. My problem is that I am the most awkward human on the earth. Honestly I don't know how I have friends. I mean at first it was weird for me to have to get to know so many new people. Im really glad I am getting to know people though because my floor (shout out to fifth hill) is honestly the best floor ever. All the girls here are great and they are so accepting. For me accepting is key because I am sometimes a weird person. So they accept my weirdness (yay for friendship). The boys here are a different story. Moving to seattle was kinda of scary because I literally can't talk to guys, so this move was going to be so challenging because Im living with them in the same building. BUT I would like to tell you I have had not 1 not 2 but 3 guys in the past 3 weeks.  I think I should win an award for that. I won't go into the details of the guys but basically I really need to DTR (determine the relationship). That is so not going to be fun, but whatever. Well its been fun. This has been story time with yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment